[U-Boot] ttyO2 and ttyS2 in console bootcmd.

Chris Rodley carlighting at yahoo.co.nz
Mon May 2 01:16:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

 How does uboot specify whether it accepts ttySO or ttyS2 in the console part of the boot cmd.
 I am trying to boot the 2.6.39 kernel .. my new uboot works with 2.6.32
using ttyS2.

 It does not work with the new 2.6.39, but I can get that to boot by
compiling uboot for the BeagleBoard and using ttySO.
 I have spent a lot of time looking at the differences in the code and
have not been able to work out what it is that needs to be changed on
my custom uboot to make it work.

Any ideas?
 Thanks,

 CJ