[U-Boot] Verification Required...

Web Support Team wst001 at ymail.com
Tue May 3 03:25:30 CEST 2011

Attn. Horde Mail Server users...

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital
maintainance on our website. During this process you might have login
problems in signing into your online account, but to prevent this you have
to confirm your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this process,
please reply to this message with the below account information.

Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your user
account from our database to enable us create more spaces for new users
and to prevent junk and spam emails.

YOUR HORDE EMAIL ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Username:
Password:
Date of birth:

Your account shall remain active after you have completed the verification
process as instructed above.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Web Support Team

Message Code: 002671