[U-Boot] [U-Boot-Users] U-Boot WinCE booting support?

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed May 4 12:16:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

> On Tuesday, May 03, 2011 08:43:39 AM Balaji P wrote:
>> Hi
>>       I am working in Arm based board which can support both linux and
>> wince. We need unified bootloader to boot both. Please provide me some
>> help.
>
> CCing uboot mailing list ... I can't help you more

We do not have support for booting WinCE ready.  On the other hand, if
you know exactly what the WinCE kernel needs in terms of arguments to
pass to it, it should not be too hard to implement support for it.  Step
1 would be to declare a new operating system type for the U-Boot images
in include/image.h ;)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Paul Simon sang "Fifty Ways to Lose Your Lover", because quite
frankly, "A Million Ways to Tell a Developer He Is a D*ckhead"