[U-Boot] T4,T5,T8 tube factory from china

Peter Tong sales at luckfirst.com
Fri May 6 02:59:11 CEST 2011

Dear Purchase manager,

This is Peter from Top East China Industry Limited.
We are pleased to get to konw that you are presently on the market for Saving energy lamp.
Now we have new Saving energy lamp.Such as 2U,3U,4U , T4,T5,T8 tube and so on.
If you interested,please load our website:
www.luckfirst.com
We avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations with you.
We've been exporter and manufacturer of Saving energy lamp for many years.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

--

Peter Tong
Top East China Industry Limited