[U-Boot] Art of England Magazine - July 2011 edition+ - your invitation to advertise

Art of England Magazine artofengland at sksmedia.co.uk
Sat May 7 01:36:06 CEST 2011

Hi there

We hope that you're a little familiar by now with the exclusive monthly Art of England Magazine.

Many similar organisations to yours have used the magazine recently as a marketing 'channel' to reach its financially capable readership for their products and services (example edition available via link below), and to great effect.

If it's ok with you, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to try this established channel for new business and corporate branding for yourselves at limited financial risk. You might be interested to learn that the Special Introductory Rate for booking for the July 2011 Edition is still just available, and until 15th May 2011 (copy/images deadline) we would like to offer you the extended reduced 'trial' rate of just £950.00 total for a full A4 page advertisement (list price for premium position usually £1350.00, media pack links below), £1750.00 for a double page spread, or £475.00 for a half page, all of which will enable to to capture the attention of Art of England's wealthy audience. (Covers too are sometimes available).

To book for this attractive introductory rate offer, simply reply to this email with the phrase '[your chosen ad size] - Yes please' no later than 14th May 2011 to begin developing your business in this exclusive demographic.

We hope you will elect to try this 'niche' approach, and look forward to the prospect of welcoming you aboard!

Kind regards

Deni Parkes

for ART OF ENGLAND MAGAZINE

T: +44 (0)845 428 9350

F: +44 (0)207 183 4752

W: www.artofengland.uk.com

Downloads:

Media Kit : http://sksassociates.co.uk/AofE/ART_OF_ENGLAND_MAGAZINE_MediaPack.pdf
Rate Card : http://sksassociates.co.uk/AofE/ART_OF_ENGLAND_MAGAZINE_RateCard.pdf
Example edition : http://www.pmbmedia.co.uk/ezine/aoedec10/fullpage.html

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

"Bringing the top drawer to you!"

** You were subscribed to this special offer list through one of our extensive, but discerning luxury partner networks.

** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND with the subject line intact. Thanks.