[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-marvell.git

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat May 7 09:14:39 CEST 2011

Hi Prafulla,

Le 06/05/2011 22:43, Prafulla Wadaskar a écrit :

> [...]

Sorry, I'd missed this as I directly went to check the list of commits.

>> Clint Adams (4):
>>         Rename openrd_base files to openrd
>>         Add definitions for OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate
>>         Initialize second PHY on OpenRD-Client and OpenRD-Ultimate
>>         Enable multiple fs options for Marvell SoC family on OpenRD
>> boards
>>
>> Jason Liu (2):
>>         mx53loco: set mmc env to MMC slot1
>>         MX5: Enable flat-device-tree support on mx53 loco board
>>
>> Liu Hui-R64343 (1):
>>         MX53: support for freescale MX53LOCO board
>>
>> Minkyu Kang (1):
>>         Don't grab memory for LCD if FB address is defined
>>
>> Simon Guinot (2):
>>         Kirkwood: allow to override CONFIG_SYS_TCLK
>>         mv-common.h: fix DRAM banks configuration
>>
>> Some of which, IIRC, are not to be applied yet (the MX53LOCO ones, for
>> instance) and some which are already (the "don't grab LCD..." one).
>>
>> Can you double-check your tree?
>
> I have rebased with u-boot-arm.git master and those are available there.
> What should I do now to resolve this?
> BTW: This is first time I am facing this problem. What is root cause of it?

I has the same issue, caused by some patches in IMX that were initially
accepted then rejected, only after I had pulled the IMX tree. I had to
do an interactive rebase to select which patches I needed. Here is what
you should do:

1) checkout your current master branch (with the spurious commits)

2) do a 'git rebase -i u-boot-arm/master'. The -i will cause the list of
commits to be presented to you in an editor, and you will be able to
remove those which you do not want.

You'll need to re-push the master (and possibly next, if you need to
rebase and export it too) with the -f option.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.