[U-Boot] REACTIVATE YOUR MAIL ACCOUNT

Gregory Hunter Gregory.Hunter at savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us
Sun May 8 20:01:22 CEST 2011

Dear mail user,

This is to inform you that your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB as set up by our administrator service center,
you are currently running on 20.9GB, To re-validate your mailbox please

                    CLICK HERE<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlDbVNRZ3VIUDdVQkJRR3JSWWtFT3c6MQ>

To increase your mail size, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Note: Failure to comply may result lose of your account within 24 hours.
Thanks System Administrator center.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information and any attachments in this Email are proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or taking of any action based on the contents is strictly prohibited and protected by the law governing records confidentiality. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication.