[U-Boot] Help U-boot Ralink

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 9 22:38:41 CEST 2011

Dear "William S. Dorneles - OIW Telecom Solutions",

In message <4DC805D9.3040709 at oiwtech.com.br> you wrote:

> I tried to compile U-boot to Ralink RT2880, but shows this error:

Seems this board is not supported in mainline.

> [: 1: Illegal number:
> dirname: operando extra `-gdwarf-2'
> Experimente "dirname --help" para mais informações.
> make -C `dirname lib_generic/libgeneric.a`
> make[1]: Entrando no diretório `/Ralink/sdk3301/Uboot/lib_generic'
> make[1]: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo >
> `/home/sdk3301/Uboot/include/common.h', necessário por `crc32.o'.  Par> e.
> make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/Ralink/sdk3301/Uboot/lib_generic'
> make: ** [lib_generic/libgeneric.a] Erro 2
>
> What's going on?

Are you working with some out of tree port?  If so, then please
contact the makers of this port and ask them for help.  We cannot help
you - we have no idea what your code might look like.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If a computer can't directly address all the RAM you can  use,  it's
just a toy."         - anonymous comp.sys.amiga posting, non-sequitir