[U-Boot] Update Over Your Fund.

Kasikorn Bank kasikorn at info.al
Mon May 16 14:12:59 CEST 2011

--
Mr Koi Sue
Executive Director,
Banking Operations And Country Business Manager
Kasikorn Bank, Thailand

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by a gentleman
who claimed to be your next of kinand to acknowledge the receipt of the
information's your
next of kin provided to us.a pre-confirmation of payment is required of you
in order for this bank to allow your next of kin pay for your COT
CODE,which you sent him to pay on your
behalf since you have been hospitalized and will want the funds transferred
into the account details below.

JPMORGAN CHASE BANK,
New York USA
SWIFT:CHASUS33
Acc. 400927098

If truly you are the person that sent your next of kin to pay your transfer
fee on your behalf since you have been hospitalized.Be aware that a time
duration of three( 3) days
have been issued for confirmation of payment and if nothing is heard from
you within the time limit.we will be oblige to accept whatever he issue to
us as evidence.

Wishing you good health and quick recovery