[U-Boot] [RFC] Act as a TFTP server

Luca Ceresoli luca.ceresoli at comelit.it
Mon May 16 22:57:41 CEST 2011

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Dear Luca Ceresoli,
>
> In message<4DBFF3AF.4040505 at comelit.it>  you wrote:
>>> So assuming we never see any incoming packets - how long will we wait?
>> Once it has started, the server is stopped like the client is:
>> - on a complete file reception
>> - pressing Ctrl-C
>> - after waiting 5 seconds for 10 times.
> OK, fine.  Can you please document thisn, then.  Thanks.
Incorporating also Mike's suggestion for the one-line help, I propose this:

U_BOOT_CMD(
	tftpsrv,        2,      1,      do_tftpsrv,
         "act as a TFTP server and boot the first received file",
         "[loadAddress]\n"
         "Listen for an incoming TFTP transfer, receive a file and boot it.\n"
         "The transfer is aborted if a transfer has not been started after\n"
         "about 50 seconds or if Ctrl-C is pressed."
);

Comments?

Luca