[U-Boot] [PULL] Pull request u-boot-atmel.git next

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue May 17 17:52:11 CEST 2011

Hi Reinhard,

Le 17/05/2011 17:34, Reinhard Meyer a écrit :
> Hello Albert,
>> Yes, it is even trivial; but I expect pull request to be from 'master' branches, which contain patches accepted by the custodian for the upcoming version, not from 'next' branches, which are a waiting queue for patches that will only go into the next merge window -- as per<http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/U-Boot/CustodianGitTrees#Tips_for_maintaining_custodian_t>
>
> OK, I changed the branch names accordingsly, you can now pull from u-boot-atmel.git master:

Thanks a lot!

Incidentally, I see a new master-arm branch on u-boot-atmel. If it is
one you created locally to track u-boot-arm/master and pushed by
accident, then you can unpublish it from your public git repo by 'git
push ssh://gu-atmel@git.denx.de/u-boot-atmel :master-arm'.

> The following changes since commit 2e73808ee97d75400881d1fe144b062f427cfcb9:
>    Clint Adams (1):
>          Enable multiple fs options for Marvell SoC family on OpenRD boards
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-atmel.git master

Applied to u-boot-arm/master, thanks!

Amicalement,
--
Albert.