[U-Boot] Beagleboard patches, going upstream?

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Fri May 20 00:49:02 CEST 2011

I'm looking to include the following patches from TI's
meta-texasinstruments OE layer recipe for u-boot. They have been sent to
the list, two of them Acked, but have otherwise received no response and
but I don't see them in the git repository. Are these going to be
included upstream (git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git) ?

OMAP3-Beagle-Pin-Mux-initialization-glitch-fix.patch
	Jason said will pull in for ti tree
OMAP-Remove-omapfb.debug-y-from-Beagle-and-Overo-env.patch
OMAP3-Add-DSS-driver-for-OMAP3.patch
BeagleBoard-Added-userbutton-command.patch
Enable-DSS-driver-for-Beagle.patch
Corrected-LED-name-match-finding-avoiding-extraneous.patch
omap3_beagle-Switch-default-console-from-ttyS2-to-tt.patch
	Acked-by on list
BeagleBoard-Load-kernel-via-MMC-ext2-not-fat.patch

The following patches I do not see on the list. Koen, Jason, will these
be sent upstream?

OMAP3-beagle-pass-expansionboard-name-in-bootargs.patch from Koen
OMAP3-BeagleBoard-updated-default-configuration.patch from Jason

Is there another repository I should be looking at for the upstream
status of these patches?

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center