[U-Boot] Beagleboard patches, going upstream?

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Fri May 20 16:16:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 19 May 2011 15:49:02 -0700
Darren Hart <dvhart at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> I'm looking to include the following patches from TI's
> meta-texasinstruments OE layer recipe for u-boot. They have been sent to
> the list, two of them Acked, but have otherwise received no response and
> but I don't see them in the git repository. Are these going to be
> included upstream (git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git) ?

These patches have been sent when the merge window was
closed, it seems. Also the submitter didn't put the
responsible custodian for OMAP ARM arch on CC.

> OMAP3-Beagle-Pin-Mux-initialization-glitch-fix.patch
> 	Jason said will pull in for ti tree
> OMAP-Remove-omapfb.debug-y-from-Beagle-and-Overo-env.patch
> OMAP3-Add-DSS-driver-for-OMAP3.patch
> BeagleBoard-Added-userbutton-command.patch
> Enable-DSS-driver-for-Beagle.patch
> Corrected-LED-name-match-finding-avoiding-extraneous.patch
> omap3_beagle-Switch-default-console-from-ttyS2-to-tt.patch
> 	Acked-by on list

DSS related patches are assigned to me, please see below.

> Is there another repository I should be looking at for the upstream
> status of these patches?

Probably it makes sense to look at the patch status in patchwork [1].
Video related patches are under review now [2],[3]. I hope to find
time to comment on these, soon.

[1] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/
[2] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/92343/
[3] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/92344/