[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.06-rc1 released

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon May 23 08:50:39 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Le 21/05/2011 09:07, Dirk Behme a écrit :

> I'd like
>
> 1. to get
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/95661/
>
> applied to fix
>
> ca9x4_ct_vxp.c: In function 'cpu_mmc_init':
> ca9x4_ct_vxp.c:93: warning: implicit declaration of function
> 'arm_pl180_mmci_init'
>
> building 'a9x4_ct_vxp'

Sorry for nitpicking, but this patch uses angle braces for including a
header file which is not 'system' (it's even a relative path). Could it
use quotes instead, please?

> 2. to get
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2011-April/091030.html
>
> applied to fix
>
> beagle.c: In function 'misc_init_r':
> beagle.c:174: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
>
> building 'omap3_beagle'

I'll pull this one in directly, no need to go through the OMAP tree IMO.

> 3. a pull request for
>
> http://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung.git
>
> to fix
>
> s5p_mmc.c: In function 's5p_mmc_initialize':
> s5p_mmc.c:469: error: 'struct mmc' has no member named 'm_bmax'
>
> by
>
> http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-samsung.git;a=commit;h=f99d5b34c2c173a5e4a82e638e74b3e95f480b82

Minkyu: I'll request a pull of u-boot-arm/master within a few minutes.
Once applied by Wolfgang, please base the samsung pull req on it.

> Best regards
>
> Dirk

Amicalement,
--