[U-Boot] I NEED YOUR HELP WITH TRUST,

Konkobo hadokonkobo at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:57:00 CEST 2011

From Mr Hado
Konkobo
Please read
carefully,
This message
might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign
partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact
from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I am
assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity
when I prayed about you.

I am a
banker by profession in Burkina-Faso, West Africa and currently holding the post
of manager in account and auditing department in our bank. I have the
opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 9.2Million Dollars) belonging
to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a bomb
attack.

Hence; I am
inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in
the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail as soon
as you receive this letter.

Please
indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more
clarification and easy communication.
Please
Contact me with the following informationsfor more details.

(1) YOUR
FULL NAME...............................
(2) YOUR AGE
AND SEX............................
(3) YOUR
CONTACT ADDRESS..................