[U-Boot] PLEASE READ AND REPLY TO UPGRADE YOUR email ACCOUNT

efn.org webteam1 at efn.org
Wed May 25 22:12:59 CEST 2011

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting
all unused email accounts to create more space for new ones. In other for
your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update your
account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your email Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:

Please send your details to: kimdh39 at w.cn

email  HelpDesk.
Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended
permanently