[U-Boot] [RFC] himport_r() with the first call malloc() (with bin relocation) problem in NDS32 architecture

馬克泡 macpaul at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:02:15 CET 2011

Hi Vinary

2011/10/31 Vinay <vinaymh at gmail.com>:
> Macpaul <macpaul <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> himport_r: can't malloc 29 bytes
>
> Hi,
>
> Did you get solution to this malloc failure in himpotr_r issue?
> I'm hitting the same issue and looking forward to some help.
>
> Thanks
> Vinay

I do not know which architecture/platform you're using.
Please describe your environment more detail, also the u-boot version
should be told.

Please check your memory layout after relocation back and forth,
be careful on the value of stack pointer and the starting address of
malloc section.
Also the configuration of the size for each section might affect.
I suggest you to check board_init_r() more detail.

Hope this can help you.

Macpaul Lin