[U-Boot] (no subject)

Loan2Day loan2dayltd22 at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Nov 4 17:07:55 CET 2011

Public Loan Offer,

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital
loan from local banks / other financial institution ?, We offer loan for any
reason at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check.

We give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates, we are
certified,registered and legit loan firm. * you can borrow money ranging from
$250,000 to $100,000,000.00 EUR. Our loan repayment duration is between 1-20
years

If you are interested please email us via.E-mail: today1551234 at live.co.uk

Available loans
* Personal Loans
* Business loans
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation loans and many

fill this short information below...

(1) First name:
(2) Last name:
(3) Marital Status:
(4) Gender:
(5) Date of Birth:
(6) Next Of Kin:
(7) Country:
(8) State/Province:
(9) City:
(10) Postal / Zip code:
(11) Occupation:
(12) Work/office address:
(13) Mobile / telephone:
(14) Amount Needed As Loan:
(15) Purpose of Loan:
(16) Loan Duration:
(17) Monthly Income:
(18) Annual Income:

We give long and short term loan to all categories of people, everybody is
eligible for our loan offer irrespective of your nationality, country of
residence or financial situation.

Are you in need of large capital or finance to start up your own business or
project, are you in need of money to get that dream car or home you have
always desire for your self?, contact us now for quick and affordable loan.

Mr Richard Miller.
Tel: +447440084044