[U-Boot] Ms Michelle Marcel...............

Ms Michelle Marcel am4758966 at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Nov 10 13:06:24 CET 2011

Ms Michelle Marcel...............

Quite frankly, I know it may have
sounded pretty strange for you on why I Chose to contact you as you are a
 complete stranger to me and I must tell you this, I contacted you for
the simple reason that we do not know each other.

It would be very difficult for me to
contact anybody here who knows me for this purpose as I may stand the
risk and chance of being cheated of my inheritance because the person
would have known my weaknesses. I may even lose my life that

is why I decided to contact you a complete stranger.

My name is Michelle Marcel the only
child of my parent. During the post electoral civil and political crisis
 in our country last month, my parents were killed by

heartless military that supported the
incumbent president that lose election and refuses to set down.
Fortunately for me, I was in the school in Ghana when this

tragedy took place in my family. But I
thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could survive the
shock of losing almost my family. Right now I am

still here in the country but very
“unsafe” for me. I'm living in a great fear and bondage. I intend
leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing has kept me
back. My late father has deposited with one of the prime financial
institution in UAE, the sum amount of money, $3.2Million USD. (SEVEN

MILLION five HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR).

The primary reason of contacting you is
 that my late father had a written agreement with the financial
institution that before I will come for the claim,

I must be above 29years of age or I
must present a business partner or business guarantor to make sure the
money will be invested in a very lucrative and safe way. As I am writing
 to you, I am just 19yrs of age and life here is so difficult to cope
with. There is no possibility for me to wait until I clock 30years
before I go forth for the claim, if I should wait for that it means the

money will be lost as my life is not guaranteed here in Ivory Coast anymore.

From the light of the above, my
instinct tells me that I should trust you to act as my business partner
so that the funds will be released to you on request and

I could move over to your country and
both of us have the funds invested in a good lucrative business area of
your choice hence I am interested in real estate business. I wait to
read from you if you accept my request as i promise to give you more
detailed information. Please kindly send me the below information so

that I will submit it to the bank for immediate procession of the transfer.

1. Your Full Name ..................

2.Your Contact Address...........

3. Your Fax and Telephone number .........

4.Your Country of Origin ................

5 .Your Age ............

6.Your occupation ...............

7. Your Email Address...........

Best wishes