[U-Boot] Nokia N900 - eMMC not working after commit 02f3029f1810b99869254d0cf0a71946a008a728

Macpaul Lin macpaul at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:40:43 CET 2011

Hi Lei Wen,

2011/11/12 Lei Wen <adrian.wenl at gmail.com>:
> Hi Pali,
>
> It is strange that your card would still get failed to send CMD8 after
> 3 times retry.
> Does omap mmc controller has some mechanism of mmc dynamic clock gating?
> I would suggest you to investigate why the emmc cannot response to CMD8 first.
> If not, I think we could make this err return code included in a ifdef
> to workaround
> your issue.

I have got 3 times retry fail on CMD8 also with FTSDC010 in recent, too.
But I'm not sure where the problem is and hasn't start to check bisect
with the commits.
It works really fine before.
That's why I asked Andy to stop review the performance improvement of FTSDC010.
Maybe we'll need to check it again where the affect is started.--
Best regards,
Macpaul Lin