[U-Boot] Goodday my good friend,

James Kabore jameskabore5 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:49:12 CET 2011

Goodday my good friend, Letme start by introducing myself. I am Mr James Kabore, an accounts officer withBank of Africa here in Burkina Faso West Africa.Iam writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which Iwill like to bring to your personal edification. ($9million) transfer claim into your bank account. Pleaded,do reply for more detail on how we are going to proceed if you are interested.And also you can contact me via me email: (jameskabore5 at gmail.com) MrJames Kabore+22675447235.