[U-Boot] Hi Dear !

Gloria Mpka gloriampka70 at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Nov 16 01:21:09 CET 2011

Hi Dear !

How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is gloria mpka and i am a girl. I saw your email address in a forwarded page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.

I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own. Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better.

I will be very glad if you can contact me thruough my alternative email adress, so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress.(gloria_weah at yahoo.com)

Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and ramain Blessed.

Regards,

gloria mpka