[U-Boot] Financial Loan Offer Apply Now.

Stacey Militello SMilitello at shrewsbury.k12.ma.us
Thu Nov 17 03:23:36 CET 2011

________________________________
From: Stacey Militello
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:11 PM
To: INFO at LOAN.ORG
Subject: Financial Loan Offer Apply Now.

Financial Loan Offer Apply Now.
Contact Email:financialloanoffer at financier.com
Good day,
I am Mr Barry Smith a financial loan lender, I am willing to lend out
loans with the interest rate of 2%, and with in the amount 2,000.00 to
450,000,000 as the loan offer in any currency,I offer loan to all
categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business
organizations, private individuals and real estate investors and many
more I need your urgent response if you are interested. You are to
contact me with this  Email: financialloanoffer at financier.com<mailto:financialloanoffer at financier.com> and
also you are require to get back to us with this Information stated
below:
Your Full Name:
Amount Needed as the loan:
Duration To Pay Back The Loan:
purpose of loan:
Phone Number:
Country:
State:
Occupation:
Address:
Services Rendered include:
Refinance Loan,Home Improvement,Investment Loan,Auto Loans,Debt
Consolidation,Line of Credit,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal
Loans,Car Loan,Auto Loan.
Please write back if interested.Contact Via Email:
financialloanoffer at financier.com<mailto:financialloanoffer at financier.com>
Thanks