[U-Boot] Congratulations You Email Won $1,000,000.00

Shell Lottery Promo promoshell86 at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Nov 17 09:42:26 CET 2011

The Shell International Lottery Malaysia.
Customer Service/Claims Department
file XYL26510460037/06

Attention Winner,

We are pleased to inform you today the 16th of November 2011 of the

result of the winners of the SHELL INTERNATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY PROMO

PROGRAMMER in conjunction with the Chevron Texaco Company,held in

Malaysia for the 2011 end of year promo,which was done by random Google

online selection of of email addresses and names round the seven

continent and your name and email address was luckily picket among one of

the winners.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out

$1,000,000.00 (One Million United State Dollars),in cash credited to file

XYL26510460037/06.

FOR CLAIMS: Contact Our Affiliate Claims office with the below info's

Name: Mr. Larry Smith
Client Services Manager.
Email: shellclaimsagent at ymail.com

Provide him with the following information to claim your prize

Full Names:
Residence address:
Phone Number:
Country:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are expected to finalize your claims within 28 days

from today. Congratulations On behalf of all members of The Shell

International Lottery
foundation Malaysia.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Rosemary Ejordan.