[U-Boot] I will be waiting to hear from you

Lugah Okorocha approval.fund.unit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:41:29 CET 2011

In confidence

It is my desire to contact you to assist me receive the sum of US$4.6
Million USD to your country for investment venture. I am motivated to
contact you believing that we shall build trust, relationship and
confidence in each others.

Please Indicate your interest if you are willing to carry out this
investment relationship with me so that I can give you more details
regarding all the necessary arrangement.

Best regards, as I wait your quick response

LUGAH OKOROCHA