[U-Boot] [STATUS] Custodians - please lend a hand

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Nov 17 19:19:31 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

> On 11/16/2011 07:51 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>
> Wolfgang,
>

>>> Please let's try if this works.  If you have any suggestions how to
>>> help better, please don't hesitate to tell us.
>
> I have tried with a couple of patches (network related), and then I
> wanted to test if push works. As u-boot-staging should be open for all
> custodians, I was expecting I should use the same mechanism, and then I
> tried with:
>

> git push ssh://gu-imx@git.denx.de/u-boot-staging sbabic at denx.de
>
> ...but the new branch sbabic at denx.de is now part of u-boot-imx, not
> u-boot-staging ! Where is the mistake ?

Indeed - this is because of the setup of the custodian trees.  The git
action is directly coupled to the user account so the account gu-imx
will _only_ be able to work inside that tree.  Effectively, the
directory part of the URL is discarded...

The correct usage is of course as Wolfgang points out through the
gu-staging user.

Best wishes
  Detlev

--
Due to the change in scope, STUN has also been renamed from "Simple Traversal
of UDP through NAT" to  "Session  Traversal Utilities for NAT".   The acronym