[U-Boot] Hello My Dearest

Fatima Kones fatimamos01 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:36:48 CET 2011

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss Fatima Kones, 23 years old originated from Nairobi-Kenya,East
Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves
travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, I want you to also
understand that your Age, distance, Religions does not matter to me, kindly
permit me to contacting you through this medium, Iam compelled to contact
you via this medium for obvious reasons whichyou will understand when we
discuss details of my proposition.

My father was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the Kenya road
Minister Mr. Kipkalya Kones had been on board the Cessna 210,which was
headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western
Kenya . The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th,June, 2008.

After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill
me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks
in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso inmy name as the next of kin before his dead
which amount is ($10.7USD)Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to
Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take
care o fmyself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told
me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be release to
me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who willhelp me and
invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and
I believe that you will not betray the trust Ihave on you. But rather take
me as your own daughter or your Sister.Though you may wonder why I am so
soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my
mind convinced me that you arethe true person to help me stand as my trustee
since I have not married.

Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocatein
your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to assassinate me. Also be
informed that I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso that the money
is still unclaimed. You will also help me to aplace were the money will be
establish a more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you
will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I
will complete my studies.

Itis my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for
your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.
As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things
intoaction immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate
an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle
this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg
younot to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank
account and then I will come over to your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Fatima Kones.