[U-Boot] x86 patch status update

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:01:30 CET 2011

Gabe, Wolfgang,

Just to let you know, I'll be applying the following outstanding
patches to x86/master and sending a pull request sometime over the
next couple of days (sorry, really busy at work and home right now)

x86: Import the glibc memset implementation
x86: Make the i8042 driver checkpatch clean
x86: Fix some bugs in the i8402 driver when no controller is present
x86: Wrap small helper functions from libgcc to avoid an ABI mismatch
x86: Fix a few recently added bugs

Wolfgang, please let me know if you have any issues with any of these patches

After applying the above patches, I will apply the following to x86/next

x86: Initial commit for running as a coreboot payload

Regards,

Graeme