[U-Boot] You Have Been Chosen

Catholic Charity Funds almanara at surnet.cl
Fri Oct 7 08:45:34 CEST 2011

Your Email I.D Won a Sum payout of one million dollars ($1,000 000) As
CATHOLIC CHARITY FUNDS donation to less privileged and to eradicate poverty
allover the world and your email address was luckily selected true a search
machine from the internet and you are one of our lucky winner.Grant
Verify this mail immediately by writing To our Executive
Secretary.Mr.Recharge Bathes.Office email-  catholiccharityfunds at yahoo.com
 On behalf of the Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

            PLEASE FILL OUT THE VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE
1.FULL NAMES:_________2.ADDRESS:________3.Country
______4SEX:_______5.AGE:________6.OCCUPATION:__________7.TELEPHONE
NUMBER_________

Choose your claims option: