[U-Boot] (no subject)

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Oct 10 16:39:29 CEST 2011

Hi victor,

> how to reset or re program this part item s29gl064n90tf103.. can you please help me....

Do you really expect us that we understand what your problem us?  I for
one have got no clue what you want to do and so I seen no way in helping
you.

If you want help from others, a "well posed" question[1] will be a
neccessary prerequisite.

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--
Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis hat den gewissen Effekt,  den auch eine Sendung
von Monty Python auslöst;  es läßt alles, was direkt danach in Radio, im Fern-