[U-Boot] arm: comment request

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Wed Oct 12 13:36:12 CEST 2011

Hello Christian, Albert,

Christian Riesch wrote:
> Hello Heiko
> I tried to apply your patches to the current master, since they are a
> prerequisite for your enbw_cmc patches but
>
> [U-Boot] cosmetic, post: Codingstyle cleanup
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/114742/
>
> did not cleanly apply.
>
> I got it from patchwork via
> $ wget -nv http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/114742/mbox/ -O 114742.patch
> 2011-10-12 10:20:09 URL:http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/114742/mbox/
> [10772/10772] -> "114742.patch" [1]
> $ git am 114742.patch
> Applying: cosmetic, post: Codingstyle cleanup
> error: patch failed: post/post.c:95
> error: post/post.c: patch does not apply
> Patch failed at 0001 cosmetic, post: Codingstyle cleanup
> When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
> If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
> To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".

updated patches through rebase:

[U-Boot,v2] arm, logbuffer: make it compileclean
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119183/

[U-Boot,v2] cosmetic, post: Codingstyle cleanup
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/119184/

patches not changed through rebase:

arm, post: add missing post_time_ms for arm
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/114743/

no longer needed patch:

post, arm: make post support for arm compile clean
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/114741/

bye,
Heiko