[U-Boot] CONFIRM YOUR GRANT

Ford Foundation sarahpop at rdsor.ro
Mon Oct 17 12:38:53 CEST 2011

The Ford Foundation.
Ford Foundation
320 East 43rd Street
New York, N.Y. 10017 USA
Dear Recipient,

RE: Grant Notification.

This is an official notification to you by the board of trustees of The
Ford Foundation as one of the recipients of cash Grant Award for your
personal business and community development. The Ford Foundation was
founded 75 years ago. Across the decades, we have supported the world's
most ambitious social change leaders—trailblazers whose daring vision and
bold solutions have improved the lives of millions of people, and was
conceived with the objective of humanitarian growth and community
development, globally. To celebrate the 75th anniversary program, The Ford
Foundation is giving out a cash donation of £1,200,000.00 (One Million and
Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds) each to 8 lucky recipients.

These specific Grants are awarded to 8 lucky international recipients
worldwide. At least 40% of the awarded Grant funds should be used by you
(the Recipient)to develop a part of your community. This is a yearly
program, which is a measure of Universal Development Strategy Program
(UDSP). The objective of this program is to make a notable change in the
standard of living of the people all around the world.The Ford Foundation
has been assured of the highest organizational standard courtesy of the
United Nations. Who says "It is our belief that we can achieve a great
positive change in the general welfare of the universe through this
program". That is why the Ford foundation is doing everything possible to
get all recipients notified of their donation via email and Telephone.

Beneficiaries to this Grant have been chosen from different countries all
over the continents. The idea of this donation is that within ten years
from nowor thereabout, there shall be notable changes among many unusual
people around the world. This will give many people the opportunity to get
their lives to a stage where they've always wanted. Kindly note that you
will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that
subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again. Take time and thought
in investing the donation wisely on something that will last you a long
time.

Based on the random selection exercise of Internet websites and millions
of supermarket cash invoices worldwide,our collaborators, you were selected
among the lucky recipients to receive the awarded sum of £1,200,000.00
(One Million and Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds) as Grant Award from
the Ford Foundation. (Note; all beneficiaries email addresses were selected
randomly from over 900,000 Internet websites and shop's cash invoice around
your area in which you might have purchased an
item(s).

You are to contact the 75th Anniversary Secretary with your information
given below:
Full Names:
Address:
Tel: