[U-Boot] USB interface

Sadashiva sadashiva at mistralsolutions.com
Tue Oct 18 07:49:30 CEST 2011

Hi Sir,

        I want to know about the USB mass storage interface has been tested on PPC405GPr processor in the u-boot code. I am using u-boot-2009.01 source code and I am able to detect the USB device but facing problem UHCI communication that is at protocol layer. I am also attaching the debug message for your reference. I am using MPL MIP405 board. The first usb reset debug message in the attached file is by connecting USB keyboard and second usb reset debug message  is by connecting mass storage device.

Thanking you,
Sadashiv