[U-Boot] USB protocol error

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Tue Oct 18 14:13:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

please don't send the same message over and over again.

On Tuesday 18 October 2011 13:24:37 Sadashiva wrote:
>         I am facing problem with USB UHCI protocol but my u-boot code is
> able to detect the connected usb decive but facing problem with
> communication. The below message is debuging code when I execute USB reset
> command. I am using u-boot-2009.01 code for PPC405GPr processor. The board
> design is similar to MPL MIP405T and the board consist of southbridge the
> usb spec is in southbridge and the usb device is accessed by PCI bus.

As I already suggest in my previous mail, I strongly suggest to upgrade to the
latest U-Boot version and give it another try. And you might contact the
manufacturer of the MIP405 board, as I have no idea which USB controller is
equipped on this board.

Best regards,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de