[U-Boot] Pull request for u-boot-marvell.git

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue Oct 18 19:56:22 CEST 2011

Hi Prafulla,

Le 18/10/2011 13:12, Prafulla Wadaskar a écrit :
> Hi Albert
>
> Please kindly pull
> The following changes since commit 0e005ee09d3424e2780efc6895fcbfbdf7a492fa:
>    Prafulla Wadaskar (1):
>          Merge branch 'master' of git://git.marvell.com/mirror/denx.de/u-boot-arm into armmaster

This commit is not present in u-boot-arm... It is the result of a merge
of u-boot-arm/master into u-boot-marvell/master. This is not the way a
pull request should be prepared according to the U-Boot Wiki.

I would much prefer you to fetch u-boot-arm/master, then rebase your
master branch onto it, then request a pull relative to
u-boot-arm/master, i.e. use the following commands (assuming your git
setup has a remote called u-boot-arm)

	git fetch u-boot-arm
	git checkout master
	git rebase u-boot-arm/master