[U-Boot] pick up the first $5,000.00,USD

Western Union INFO at WESTERNUNION.COM
Sat Oct 22 22:03:25 CEST 2011

 Hello, The below payment has been awarded to you by the Nigeria
Government/World Bank to compensate you on the past experience had
with scammers and internet fraudsters. We have already sent you
$5,000.00 through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to
transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $250,000.00 via
Western Union by the Government. I have on a good authority email you
the MTCN and sender's details to enable you pick up the first
$5,000.00,USD and confirm receipt to us so as to enable us wire the
next USD5,000.00 by tomorrow and subsequent ones since we can only
send USD5,000.00 a day. Please pick up this information and get to
any western union in your country to pick up the $5,000.00 and email
the Western Union outlets incharge of the payment so that they could
send you another payment tomorrow and you are to fill the form below
for confirmation. Rev Godspower Umukoro Western Union contact
information: Manager: Email: wumt_moneytransfer at w.cn your
contact is
needed If there is any problem with them paying you, make sure to
contact this Western Union outlet with the information given to you
above.Below is the western union information for pick up: and you are
to Track your payment on the website to be
sure:https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN): 780-670-9836 FIRST NAME OF
SENDER: Norma LAST NAME OF SENDER: Caycho Question: COLOUR Answer:
PINK Amount:$5,000.00 They will be expecting your e-mail via this
email: wumt_moneytransfer at w.cn