[U-Boot] There are courses teaching u-boot in a college in Prague!

馬克泡 macpaul at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:33:03 CEST 2011

Hi all,

This post is about interesting thing to share with all.
The following link is the picture took from my friend,
Jserv (Jim Huang), who contributes to Android project.

http://tinyurl.com/3jmkfww

Jserv is doing business traveling.
He had a sightseeing yesterday in Prague.
When he visited a college and just found a course
announcement posted in a department's bulletin board.
We don't know the course is provided by a professor or by a club,
however, there is seldom that people discuss boot loader in school
in far east (China, Taiwan, Japan, etc.)

Just a interesting thing to share.

Macpaul Lin