[U-Boot] U-Boot maintainers: some boards are broken by recent mach-type update

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sat Oct 29 01:20:31 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 20:00, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> (BTW: how about putting maintainer
> identity in boards.cfg, or at least turning MAINTAINERS into a format
> more easily parseable?)

having a MAINTAINERS file that is compatible in syntax with the Linux
kernel is nice, but i guess boards.cfg does make sense in the u-boot
context in that it's a single db of board info.  perhaps we could have
it list aliases though and then we could maintain a muttrc compatible
file which binds aliases to e-mails/names so we could directly
leverage it from .git/mailrc ?
-mike