[U-Boot] Hello Dear.

Miss Nancy Stevens missnancystevens1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 05:24:22 CET 2011

Hello Dear.

How is your day, Hope fine? this massage may come to you as a spam do to poor connection of this computer i am mailing you from, but it is highly respected for you, My names are Nancy Stevens David, I am tall and fair in complexion ,I am loving, romantic and caring.

From the deep of my heart i wish to ask for your true friendship, beside i have a special something i want to discuses with you, you can reach me through my private address (xnancystevens1 at gmail.com) so that we can talk more about ourselves.

Hope to hear from you soon. I will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a beerier to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now.

Lots of love and kiss.

From Miss Nancy Stevens.