[U-Boot] Payment Update

Western Union Company western at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 08:03:14 CET 2011

 Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) in affiliation
with Western Union Campaign for Global Economic Crisis eradication, we wish
to notify you that your E-mail Address has won (Two Hundred and Fifty
Thousand United State Dollars only) $250,000.00.

For security reasons and to avoid misappropriation of funds, proper
verifications must be carried out before the fund is transferred. We require
the details below for verification so that the transfer can be carried out.

(1)Your Name:----------------
(2)Your Country:------------
(3)Tel:--------------------
(4)Age:---------------------
(6)Sex:--------------
(7) Occupation---------
 Send the above details to us via the email addresses stated below:

Western Union District Manager (Mr. Frank Amos)
Website: www.westernunion.com
E-mail: western-money70 at hotmail.com
Tel: +2347031908911

As soon as these details are received and verified, the fund will be
transferred to you.

Thanks and God Bless,

Mrs. Maureen Mbe.
Organization Dept
Copyright © 2001-2011 The Western Union Company. All Rights Reserved