[U-Boot] Hello

sonia emmedy Nnu brendababyjay at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 22:11:47 CET 2011

Hello My Dear,

I am interested in you, My name is Miss Sonia, i am 24 years old young

girl,I will want us to be friends for something important which I would like

to share with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you

don't mind being my friend. l want you to send an email to me to my email

address so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

please i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember that

distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life,

Your New Friend,

Miss Sonia.

.