[U-Boot] Union Pay/ATM Compensation Payment Notification

Christopher S. Card ccard at tcc.edu
Mon Oct 31 23:29:22 CET 2011

Union Pay Malaysia Sdn Bhd
19th Floor, Plaza IBM
No. 8, First Avenue,
Persiaran Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

           Union Pay/ATM Compensation Payment Notification

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the Malaysian Union Pay settlement Committee and the ATM International  Inc. wishes to congratulate  you
on the successful emergence in our ongoing fund remittance promo of all ATM card users around the globe. This scheme was initiated
by the CUP and the ATM Inc. to compensate ATM card users and also to help the world in the sustainable 2010 poverty alleviation
scheme. In regards to this, we wish to inform you that your ATM compensation funds valued at  (US$1.800.000.00) One million
eight hundred thousand United States dollars has been authorized to be released to you through  our corresponding financial
institution in Malaysia.

BENEFICIARY SELECTION PROCESS
No tickets were sold out. Your email was one of the lucky emails/ATM Card users selected RANDOMLY via E-wheel Computer Ballot System
drawn from over 200,000 companies and 300,000 individual email/ATM card users, from all  over the world during the ATM Online EMAIL
selection draw.
In the mean time we have been mandated to issue out this payment via our swift card payment centers, which is the latest technology
powered by the CUP/ATM Inc.This World Union Pay card will be uploaded with your fund and couriered to your location via speed post
and a tracking number issued to you to enable you track your parcel till it gets to its final destination. This card can be used in
any ATM machine in any part of the world, so if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting our ATM
Center Manager with the requested information as listed below to the follow office via email.

Union Pay Malaysia Sdn Bhd
19th Floor, Plaza IBM
No. 8, First Avenue,
Persiaran Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Contact Person: Mr. Lin Yung
Email: malaysiapayunion at xnmsn.com

Telephone:+60123013718

Required information:
1. Full Name
2. Phone and Fax Number
3. Address Were You Want Us to Send the ATM Card
4. Your Age and Current Occupation
5. Country

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-3714) so you have to indicate this code when
contacting the card center by using it as your subject. Now contact our ATM center Manager for more details.

We Wait For Your Expedite Response.

Yours in Service,
Mrs.Christopher S. Card

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any access, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient (or an agent acting on an intended recipient's behalf), please contact the sender by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message. Virus scanning is recommended on all email attachments.