[U-Boot] v2013.01-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Sun Nov 4 19:49:59 CET 2012

Hey all,

With the official closing of the merge window just past us now, I've
tagged v2013.01-rc1.

I expect a number of pull requests still covering all of the patches
that have been posted before the merge window closed and are ready to
pull, but haven't yet.

Since we have tagged -rc1 that does mean that I'd really like it if
folks can focus on their current patch sets before starting off on new
projects too.  And please, please give things a whirl on your hardware,
there have been a lot of changes made in some important areas.

Thanks all!

--
Tom