[U-Boot] Documentation about Falcon Mode

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Sat Nov 10 17:53:51 CET 2012

Dear Stefano Babic,

> On 09/11/2012 23:41, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> Hi Otavio,
>
> > During the last U-Boot meeting they "Falcon Mode" has been showed and
> > I'd like to have more details about it. Where I can find the
> > documentation, example code and slides?
>
> You can find the slides of the presentation at the last RMLL in Geneva
> here:
>
> http://schedule2012.rmll.info/IMG/pdf/LSM2012_UbootFalconMode_Babic.pdf
>
> As example code, you can look at the twister board in mainline. I see
> that also the devkit8000 support it.

Guys ... this is not _the_ _problem_ ... :-C

The people at ELCE were really excited by this Falcon mode, it's really the next
big thing in U-Boot.

But the people were severely disappointed that there is no concise documentation
for it. So I'm asking you guys who do understand it, can you put together some
good howto so we can properly advertise this feature? Please!

Best regards,
Marek Vasut