[U-Boot] pull request for u-boot-tegra/master into ARM/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Fri Nov 16 22:27:24 CET 2012

Hi Tom,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:14:46 -0700, Tom Warren
<twarren.nvidia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Albert,
>
> Please pull u-boot-tegra/master into ARM/master. Thanks!
>
> ./MAKEALL -a arm completes w/o any new errors.
> checkpatch is clean, also.

I see three boards failing which do build on current u-boot-arm/master:

palmld palmtc zipitz2

All have the same error:

/home/albert/src/u-boot-arm/common/lcd.c:125: undefined
reference to `flush_dcache_range'

git bisect run ./MAKEALL zipitz2 traces the problem to commit
9c9e9b0d... "lcd: Add support for flushing LCD fb from dcache after
update" from Simon Glass (already Cc:).

Simon, can you look into this?

Tom, can you provide a fixed pull request once the issue is fixed?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.