[U-Boot] fsl mx28evk spi nor probe problem

Sinan Akman sinan at writeme.com
Thu Nov 22 22:43:04 CET 2012

   Hi Fabio

   I just tried spi nor on fsl m28evk and see :

   MX28EVK U-Boot > sf probe
   SF: Unsupported manufacturer ff
   Failed to initialize SPI flash at 2:0

   This is with U-Boot 2012.10 and I included
#define CONFIG_SPI_FLASH_WINBOND in mx28evk.h.

   I thought that used to work. I am not sure if
there could be anything wrong with this board here so
I would read FF. Can you please give a try if spi
nor probe is working fine and if you would have any
suggestions what might be wrong in my case. Thanks.

   -- sinan