[U-Boot] Older x86 patches

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Nov 28 03:13:09 CET 2012

Hi Graeme,

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Graeme Russ <graeme.russ at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Graeme,
>>
>> As you may have seen I have resent your 5 patches just because it has
>> been a while. I just realised that I failed to increment the version
>> on the two that I tweaked. But anyway they are available in x86/next
>> for you to take a look if you have time. I have run-tested them and
>> will build test now.
>

> You haven't pushed them yet :P

They are only in next so far, not master. I will move them over when
buildman finishes.

$ git log --oneline x86-public/next -n6
18bcba6 x86: Add ilog2 to bitops
5211594 x86: Remove duplicate PCI init
a202ffa x86: Put global data on the stack
de33c6e x86: Forward declare gd_t
5d8b3de x86: Fix compilation on 64-bit build machines
178d0cc Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-video

>> I'm really happy with the simplification that you have managed to
>> achieve. It is really nice.
>>

> Thanks - It was a labour of love. Glad to see someone else keeping it going

:-)

Regards,
Simon