[U-Boot] bug in mmc driver

Rommel Custodio sessyargc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:31:12 CET 2012

Dear Omer,

Ben-tal, Omer <omer.ben-tal <at> intel.com> writes:

> Hi Denk,
>
> I think I found a small bug in u-boot mmc driver (ver 2012.10).
> Not sure how to submit it.
>
> Any suggestions?

I was recently a newbie to the whole process myself.

I was pointed to this page earlier on:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/U-Boot/Patches

Also verify that the bug still exists in the master u-boot code. Also
check u-boot-mmc.

Some patches are delayed and might be residing in the patchworks pool.
Verify that someone hasn't found and fixed the same bug you saw.

All the best,
Rommel