[U-Boot] Change of NDS32 Custodian

Kuan-Yu Kuo ken.kuoky at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:49:34 CEST 2013

Hi all,

2013/7/31 Macpaul Lin <macpaul at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a short announcement about a change in the U-boot NDS32 custodian.
>
> I have no longer working in Andes Technology Corporation and cannot
> provide the community the best support on NDS32 architecture.
> Kuan-Yu Kuo (a.k.a. Ken Kuo) will be the next custodian of u-boot-nds32 branch.
>
> Thanks for the great support and co-working guide from Wolfgang, Tom,
> Po-Yu Chuang, Mike, Marek and many people.
> Thanks for your help which made the u-boot porting work of NDS32
> architecture becomes the first open source mainline contribution of
> NDS32.
>
> The official custodian e-mail of NDS32 will be changed to "uboot at andestech.com".
> Ken will send the patchwork permission request, patches to MAINTAINERS
> file, and update the U-boot Wiki later.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> Best Regards,
> Macpaul Lin

I really appreciate Macpaul for the introduction. According to the policy
of Andes technology, the account “Andes (uboot at andestech.com)” will be
the next custodian. I will use this account to send patchwork
permission request, patch to MAINTAINERS file, and update the U-boot Wiki.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Best Regards,
Kuan-Yu Kuo