[U-Boot] [RFC V2 0/9] Refactor MAINTAINERS file

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Aug 3 16:24:08 CEST 2013

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:37:06 +0200, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:

> This patch series aims at merging MAINTAINERS and boards.cfg into
> a single, easily processable file.
>
> There are not actually niine changes as such; they are presented so
> in this RFC in order for reviewers to better understand the final
> result.

Any comment on the proposed new format and field and line ordering for
boards.cfg?

If none by Friday 9th, I'll send out this series squashed into a single
non-RFC, possibly final, patch (which can still be reviewed, of course).

Amicalement,
--
Albert.